Blog Categories

Passport Details – Form

//Passport Details – Form
Passport Details – Form 2018-02-04T10:35:00+00:00

Passport Details – Form

Motorcycle Holiday Passport Details

Before you book a Motorcycle Holiday with us please check the following
passport requirements

  • Please make sure you have an e-passport symbol on your passport
  • Please Check your Expiry Date on your Passport?

When to renew it?

Check the validity on your passport. (Expiry Date)

If the validity is under six months, consider where you’re travelling to. If it’s within the EU, as long as your passport is still valid on the date you’re returning to the UK, carry on – just remember to sort out a renewal as soon as you get back.

If you’re travelling further, you’re advised to apply for a new passport straight away, as most non-EU destinations will require you to have three to six months’ validity on your document beyond your return date (if you hold only a British passport, that is). Check with Passport Control Office or consulate of the country or countries you’re visiting.

Remember: you can apply to renew your passport up to nine months ahead of its expiry date. Your new document will be issued with the full 10 years plus any unused months left to run on your old passport, so you won’t lose out at all.

For the United Kingdom Passport Advice line (With-in the UK)
Tel: 0300 222 0000
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 9am to 5:30pm

Click Here for the UK Passport Renewal Website

For All Other Countries, Please Check with your local passport authorities or boarder control office.

Do I need a visa to visit USA from UK?

Under the US Visa Waiver Program, many British Citizens holding a UK passport do not require a US visa providing: Duration of stay is not more than 90 days and traveller holds a valid ticket for onward or return travel. Passport is valid for at least 90 days from date of entry into the United States.

Click Here to Apply for your ESTA (USA Visa Waiver)

Member countries of Visa Waiver Program
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

Why do I need an ESTA-Application?
The USA authorities implemented this authorization procedure in order to secure travel for citizens from relevant countries who meet the necessary security standards. Furthermore, it filters those people from the authorization process who do not require thorough examination for their travel to the US – for example, those who do not meet the necessary standards must apply for the official USA Visa.

Why do I need a valid ESTA to travel to the USA?
Today the ESTA-registration has replaced the previous entry form provided on aeroplanes or on ships arriving in the USA.

How long is an ESTA-Authorization for the USA valid?
The approved ESTA is valid for two years or until the expiry date of the passport. Multiple entries to the US are available within this time period.

Do I need an ESTA to transit the US?
Yes – even if you are travelling through the USA for example to Canada, then you are required to hold a valid ESTA Application.

When did the regulations come into force?
The ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) was implemented by the Department for Homeland Security (abbreviation: DHS) on 7th November 2008 by law.

When should I register for an ESTA before departing to the USA?
It is advised to apply for an ESTA at least 72 hours beforehand so that in case of rejection you still have time to apply and receive a full US Visa. Please note, that there is no express service for a visa at the US consulate.

My ESTA was approved – what now?
A valid application permits foreigners to travel to the USA within the span of two years for a maximum stay of 90 days. It is important to mention, that a valid ESTA does not guarantee automatic entry on arrival. The final decision to determine whether entry is permitted lies with the border control authorities at the Customer and Border Protection.

Tip: You should make sure that the purpose of the trip is in accordance with the visa-free travel regulations. As soon as you begin to use the visa more frequently or stay longer than the permitted 90 days, you may be required to apply for a business visa or residence visa.

Do children also require an ESTA registration?
Children who are traveling to the United States are in need of a valid ESTA, they also need an own digital passport (e-passport) in order to apply for the ESTA.