Blog Categories

USA – Canada Advise

//USA – Canada Advise
USA – Canada Advise 2018-01-13T21:26:17+00:00

United States of America & Canada

International travellers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) are now subject to enhanced security requirements and will be required to pay an administrative fee. All eligible travellers who wish to travel to the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorisation and then pay the fee using the following process at


Your Documents

  1. You must carry your documents with you when you travel in Europe. Save
  2. A valid full driving licence, with paper counterpart if you have a photo card licence.
  3. An International Driving Permit (when necessary).
  4. Your motor insurance certificate.
  5. Your passport. (e-passport type) Click Here for More Info

You must carrying the correct documents this will help to identify you and your vehicle and your rights should you be stopped by the police or local authorities.

Speed limits
Please Obey the local and national speed limits

Motorcycle Safety Helmets
Compulsory for both driver and passenger.

Speed Limits

Unless otherwise signposted. In built up areas 31mph (50km/h), other areas 55mph (90k/h). Urban motorways and dual carriageways 80mph (130km/h). Minimum speed limit on motorways is 49mph (80km/h) EU driving licence holders exceeding the speed limit by more than 40km/h will have their licences confiscated on the spot if caught. Speed limits are mostly marked in MPH or KPH. 1 mile = 1.609344 kilometres

No leaded petrol (only replacement lead petrol) available.

Motorcycle Insurance
3rd party compulsory.

All Details are Correct at the time of Publication if you need any help please contact us.